[TradxAI™] Trading Suite
How To Use Trading Suite ?
TradxAi™ Trading Suite includes standard Buy and Sell Signals on the chart that can be set up as Live Alerts directly in Tradingview, and a lot more additional features, which we believe provide a lot of value to all types of trades.
Trend Code allows users to either choose from a preset hardcoded range of settings (1, 2, 3) or select the option ‘Custom’, which gives them full control over the algorithm settings. The lower the trend code, the more reactive the algorithm is. Trend code 1 is used for shorter scalping trades, while Trend code 3 is used for longer-term trades.
Sensitivity controls how quickly the algorithm reacts to trend changes. If the Sensitivity input is low, the algorithm will react quicker, and show more frequent trades. The higher the Sensitivity, the fewer trades on the chart.
Smoothing controls the position of the signals relative to the trend. A lower Smoothing will allow for more frequent and earlier entries, while a higher Smoothing will give fewer, but more solid entries (We prefer to keep this between 4-6)
Because our goal is to provide as much value to our users as possible, our Trading Suite includes numerous other features like:
– Swing Points High-Low (with customizable lookback lengths)
– Moving Average Cloud (with customizable MA Type, source, lengths and colors and with Live Alerts options)
– Current Daily/Weekly/Monthly Highs & Lows (with Live Alerts options)
– Previous Daily/Weekly/Monthly Highs & Lows (with Live Alerts options)
– Forex Trading Sesssions (fully customizable)
– Forex Trading Sessions Highs & Lows
– Average Daily Range (ADR)
– Auto Trendlines
– Auto Fibonacci Retracements
– Auto Support & Resistance